Haacon Davit sockets Wall or Floor Mount, Galvanised or Stainless to suit the 150kg Haacon Davit
Swivelling arm option available .
See full specification and options in the link below
Portable Davits also known as Swivel Davits,along with their sockets, are especially designed and manufactured for waste water treatment plants, canal and waterways, permanent outside use and aggressive environments.
- All our Davits and sockets are corrosion resistant and are available in Zinc plating, Stainless Steel (INOX) 304 or 316 or hot dip Galvanised
- Supplied for wall, ground or cast in concrete sockets
- 360° rotation
- Supplied as standard with a manual winch and 12 metres of stainless steel wire rope
- Capacities from 150kg to 550kg (custom capacities on request)
- Radius/reach 275mm to 2000mm (custom lengths on request)
- Special design for ease of rotation under load
- Davit and Socket to be purchased separately.
- Special designs on request
Model Options :
209768 – Floor Mount Galvanised complete with Fixings 150kgs
209775 – Wall Mount Galvanised without Fixings 150kgs
209809 – Floor Mount Stainless without Fixings 150kgs
209774 – Optional Swivelling Arm for Davit 150kgs
Click Below for 150kg Davit and Socket Specification