Haacon Davit sockets Wall or Floor Mount, Galvanised or Stainless to suit the 300kg Haacon Davit.
Optional swivelling arm available to help rotation
See full specification and options in the link below
Portable Davits also known as Swivel Davits,along with their sockets, are especially designed and manufactured for waste water treatment plants, canal and waterways, permanent outside use and aggressive environments.
- All our Davits and sockets are corrosion resistant and are available in Zinc plating, Stainless Steel (INOX) 304 or 316 or hot dip Galvanised
- Supplied for wall, ground or cast in concrete sockets
- 360° rotation
- Supplied as standard with a manual winch and 12 metres of stainless steel wire rope
- Capacities from 150kg to 550kg (custom capacities on request)
- Radius/reach 275mm to 2000mm (custom lengths on request)
- Special design for ease of rotation under load
- Davit and Socket to be purchased separately.
- Special designs on request
Click Below for 300kg Davit and Socket Specification
205938 – Floor Mount Galv c/w Fixings 300Kg
205939 – Wall Mount Galv c/w Fixings 300kg
205940 – Floor Mount Stainless c/w Fixings 300kgs
205941 – Wall Mount Stainless c/w Fixings 300kgs
215956 – Optional Swivelling Arm Galv 300kgs
215957 – Optional Swivelling Arm Stainless 300kgs