Raptor Vertical Geared Drum Lifter to Lift Steel or Plastic Drums in the Vertical Position and Dispense when required
Model LM800- For Steel Drums Only 210L/55 Gallon
LM800 – Capacity 365kgs Full / 225kgs Half Drum – Weight 40kgs
Model LM800/WA – For Fibre / Plastic Drums only
LM800/WA – Fitted with a Web Attachment – Weight 10kgs
A safe method of transporting and dispensing steel or fibre/plastic drums around your site
This product is a professional tool used for lifting, transporting and dispensing 55 gallon steel or polyethylene drums .
The “RAPTOR” Geared Vertical Drum Lifter / Dispenser
- One-person Operation saves time, reduces spilling waste, and improves productivity.
- Simply attach or hang lifter on hook from an overhead hoist or crane, cinch saddle around drum, and raise to desired height and position.
- Geared chain control and low effort feature makes this model useable at any height.
- 10-ft control chain can be locked to secure drum in any position during transit and dispensing.
- Idea for low lever pouring and dumping operations.
- Positive tilt lock on drum saddle to hold drum upright in transit.
- When released, the operator can manually tilt the drum to control pouring
- The drum can be rotated 360 degrees in either direction.
- Locks also hold drum in horizontal position.
Link to LG800 Manual Below