These 150kg Haacon Portable davits are available in either Galvanised (209847) or Stainless Steel (209848) models and have a radius from 275mm to 775mm
A manual winch with a 12m stainless winch rope are included,however the socket must be purchases separately
Portable Davits also known as Swivel Davits are especially designed and manufactured for waste water treatment plants, canal and waterways, permanent outside use and aggressive environments.
- Davits and sockets are corrosion resistant and are available in Stainless Steel (INOX) 304 or 316 or hot dip Galvanised
- Supplied for wall, ground or cast in concrete sockets which are extra
- 360° rotation
- Supplied as standard with a manual winch and 12 metres of stainless steel wire rope
- Capacity 150kg
- Radius/reach 275mm to 775mm
- Special design for ease of rotation under load
- Davit and Socket to be purchased separately.
- Special designs on request
209847 – Galvanised Davit with zinc plated winch & stainless wire rope
209848 – Stainless Davit with Stainless winch and Stainless wire rope